Alzheimer’s Care in Calgary
Compassionate, Attentive Alzheimer’s Care in Calgary can make all the difference for your loved one!
For degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s or Dementia, preserving cognitive functions and memories is often easier in the comfort of home. With the decline in health associated with these diseases, the continual dependence on family members to live in a safe and loving environment can often be overwhelming.
Our goal at Retire-At-Home is to provide the highest quality Alzheimer’s Care in Calgary and to ensure the services are customized to the needs of your loved one. Our professional, caring Nurses and Caregivers are trained to monitor the symptoms and challenges associated with their disease, while communicating with your loved one in a way in which he/she positively responds.
By providing personal care, memory assistance, companionship, and careful supervision of your loved one, we hope to provide your family with a renewed sense of peace and comfort.
Our Alzheimer’s Care in Calgary can include any of the following services:
- Case Management Services by a Nurse, including Free Initial Assessment and Review Visits
- Personal Care Services
- Home Support and Housekeeping
- Companion Care Services
- Coordination and delivery of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or urgent matters
- Communication with other healthcare professionals