If you are a Caregiver to your loved one and feel like you need a break, we can help you rest and recharge!
The physical and emotional demands of caregiving can be overwhelming, but they don’t always have to be. Retire-At-Home Calgary is owned and operated by Registered Nurses and we understand how important it is to take a break every now and then. We designed our Respite Care Services with this in mind.
In order for you to take a break, you need to know that the Respite Care provided to you loved one will have a positive effect on their mental, physical and emotional well-being. Whether you need this help once a week, once a month, or just one-time only, we customize a care plan to your loved one’s needs ensuring their satisfaction. Our Respite Care Services can be provided in your home, in hospital, or in a retirement home.
Don’t let yourself burn out; it could affect the level of care you are able to provide. Let our caregivers provide the home care you need, so you can rest and recharge.
Respite Care services may include the following:
- Case Management Services by a Nurse, including Free Initial Assessment and Review Visits
- Personal Care Services
- Home Support Services
- Errands such as grocery shopping or picking up prescriptions
- Coordination and delivery of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or urgent matters
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other healthcare professionals