Hospital Discharge in Calgary & Post Hospital Care
A smooth Hospital Discharge in Calgary can reduce the stress of transitioning home after hospital!
At Retire-At-Home, we believe having a safe and comfortable recovery period after Hospital Discharge in Calgary is critical to one’s health. That’s why we’ve developed a specific program for your Hospital Discharge in Calgary, and for your Post Hospital Care Services. Because Retire-At-Home Calgary is owned and operated by Registered Nurses, you can be assured that your care is in experienced hands.
Our Nurses and certified Caregivers assist with the entire process of your Hospital Discharge in Calgary, from the transition home to the effective rehabilitation of you or your loved one. Our Caregivers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of post hospital care, assistance, and comfort for their clients, and will make the adjustment as seamless as possible.
Our services for Hospital Discharge in Calgary & Post Hospital Care include:
- An initial assessment by a Nurse Case Manager with you and your family, as well as the hospital social worker, discharge planner, and/or physical therapist.
- Post Operative Care
- A personalized care plan based on the information gathered at the assessment.
- Home safety support
- Home safety modifications
- Equipment recommendations
- Errand assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Prescription pick-up
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Eating assistance
- Meal preparation based on our proprietary Balanced Care Method
- Medication reminders
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Emotional support and companionship
- Regular home visits and status updates from the Nurse Case Manager.