Reduce the stress from transitioning home after hospital, and receive the post hospital care you need to recover quickly!
At Retire-At-Home Calgary, we believe having a safe and comfortable recovery period after hospital discharge is critical to one’s health. That’s why we’ve developed a specific Hospital Discharge and Post Hospital Care Services. Because Retire-At-Home Calgary is owned and operated by Registered Nurses, you can be assured that your care is in experienced hands.
Our Nurses and certified Caregivers assist with the entire process of hospital discharge, from the transition home to the effective rehabilitation of you or your loved one. Our Caregivers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of post hospital care, assistance, and comfort for their clients, and will make the adjustment as seamless as possible.
Our Hospital Discharge Service and Post Hospital Care includes:
- An initial assessment by a Nurse Case Manager with you and your family, as well as the hospital social worker, discharge planner, and/or physical therapist.
- Post Operative Care
- A personalized care plan based on the information gathered at the assessment.
- Home safety support
- Home safety modifications
- Equipment recommendations
- Errand assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Prescription pick-up
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Eating assistance
- Meal preparation based on our proprietary Balanced Care Method
- Medication reminders
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Emotional support and companionship
- Regular home visits and status updates from the Nurse Case Manager.