Financing your private health care costs has never been easier!
As we get older, many of us require home and health care services that are not covered by the government’s universal health care. Therefore, we must pay out of pocket, or have private insurance, which for some is not an option.
Retire-At-Home has sourced a unique financing program through a Schedule 1 lender that helps seniors remain in the comfort of home while paying for the services they require!
Using one’s home equity to cover the cost of health care is a solution for those who wish to stay in their homes, rather than move to a retirement facility. If you own your house, you can access the equity to cover your costs, while remaining in the comfort and familiarity of your residence.
The benefits of this financing program include:
- Receiving regular planned advances that can cover the cost of your home care.
- Maintaining full ownership of your home.
- No payments of interest or principal are required as long as you own your home!
- The loan only becomes due upon the owner’s passing, when the home is sold or when the owner moves out.
- Earlier payment options are available.