Regular visits from a helpful, trusted, friendly Companion can brighten your day!
At Retire-At-Home Calgary, we know that sometimes seniors need more than just a friend looking out for them. Sometimes, they require a companion who can help them with their day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. Our Companion Care Services are designed with you in mind. It is the goal of our caregivers to look out for your safety, help you on outings, and make sure all your Home Care tasks around the house are completed for you.
But our Companion Care Services aren’t just about your household tasks. We understand that social interactions are essential to your wellbeing. Therefore, we match our caregivers to your personality preferences, so that you can foster a safe and trusting relationship with them. This bond can truly improve your quality of life.
With our Companion Care Services for seniors in Calgary, we will help you find a caregiver that meets all of your expectations, and will ensure the care is professionally and properly managed!
Our Companion Care Services include:
- Companionship while in the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Supervision during all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Regular home safety inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Case Managers, who are Nurses, will oversee the Companion Care Services you receive and are always available for questions, concerns and advice.
Contact us today to learn more about our Companion Care Services for seniors in Calgary or to book a free in-home assessment.