The convenience of having a Nurse by your side at no additional charge is our gift to you!
Your comfort and safety have always been our top priorities at Retire-At-Home Calgary. That’s why we’ve developed Case Management protocols that go beyond standard services to manage all of your health care needs.
Retire-At-Home Calgary is owned and operated by Registered Nurses bringing experience to our Case Management Services and ensuring that the care we provide always takes your health care needs into consideration. To respect your personal wishes at all times, your care plan will be reviewed with you regularly and can be altered at any time. No matter what your situation is, we will work with you to ensure you are safe and comfortable at home.
The Nurse Care Managers also serve as your connection to the health care community in Calgary, helping you to navigate Alberta Health Services and guiding you on where to find subsidies and what types of care are available to you.
The Case Management Services come at no additional charge when you receive any of our regular services at Retire-At-Home, including Personal Care, Home Support and many others!
Our Case Management program includes:
- A free, in-home consultation with one of our nurses, so that they may fully understand your needs and your home environment.
- A specialized care plan, which suits your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Regular supervisory visits to check on your safety and satisfaction.
- Regular monitoring for any issues or changes that may cause harm.
- Alterations to your care plan when needs or requirements change.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the healthcare system and receive the best care available.
- Ongoing communication with other healthcare professionals, as requested, to ensure the proper management of your care.
- The acquisition and delivery of medical supplies and equipment, which takes the burden of managing these resources off you and your family.
- Coordination with other required services for your home or healthcare needs.
- Open communication with your family, as requested, to ensure peace of mind.
- 24-hour on-call support for emergency care and/or questions about the service.